A Turn Key Solution has been developing new supply chain strategies and implementing change programs for our clients since 2008. Our infrastructure projects vary in scale from single warehouse sites, 3PL operations to multi-site supply chain networks.
Each project delivered by A Turn Key Solution has significantly improved our clients supply chain performance. Here is a small sample of our works:
- Supply chain network consolidation projects within the retail and FMCG verticals. Existing supply chain networks were cost prohibitive and unsustainable in the long term. New supply chain networks were created, some with a centralisation focus for inventory distribution, while supply chain networks involved closing warehouses and migrating to new distribution centres.
- 3PL assessment projects for clients who needed support and guidance in navigating through a range of options to right size their supply chain. 3PL analysis, consolidate warehouse operations or outsourcing to a 3PL provider.
- Project management of business transition projects from existing warehouse or 3PL provider to a new 3PL provider. Full integration of clients past operations to a new 3PL provider, which includes systems integration, warehouse racking, materials handling, warehouse layout and stock relocation to go live.
- Supply chain integration projects where our clients have existing warehousing capacity. Complete business migration, integrating ERP systems, WMS and distribution model within a distribution centre. Remaining warehouses are either closed, or subleased to remove the fixed asset exposure on their supply chain. Warehouse transformation projects that have seen major changes in the way organisations move and store inventory, utilisation of MHE, inbound processing, outbound processing and returns.
- IPO projects for establishing a new supply chain network, hub or road tested conceptual supply chain models for business start ups.
- Technology implementation, cost out programs and warehouse process improvement initiatives are a number of areas that we have delivered sustainable improvements.
- Business coaching and mentoring programs to develop business owners or supply chain professionals.
- Project Manage the TGA product compliance process for Ecommerce clients in the Australian market place.
Our supply chain assessment process is an entry point to identify barriers and potential solutions for maximum benefit. These solutions are tailored to your organisation and deployed through a proven project management methodology. We can assist as project managers or as a member of your team to offer guidance and support.