The digital age is having an impact on an organisation’s supply chain structure. The traditional supply chain model was seen as a group of functions and needs to change with the times. How we develop supply chain strategy and implement supply chain solutions will define our path and level of success. The aim is build a competitive advantage from a strong supply chain and logistics foundation.
Our supply chain consulting firm has the experience and runs on the board to develop and implement the right supply chain strategy for your business. Our supply chain consultants enjoy the challenge of working on a new project to showcase their skills.
Supply Chain consulting services focus
- A Supply chain network evaluation and design. We take the time to understand your existing supply chain network and look at how we can create opportunities to implement new supply chain strategies.
- We look at where warehouses are located within your supply chain network to establish if each site is cost effective and is achieving service levels.
- To understand how much inventory investment is made by the business each year, how it is regularly managed and how much is stored in each warehouse. We take a look at what your business needs to invest in stock. How much to buy, when to buy and what to buy.
- How good are the resources that manage your supply chain processes? Is the resource structure the right size for your business? Can your supply chain resources implement business strategies to reduce costs?
- What supply chain technology is currently being used by the overall business? Can we build our new solutions on this technology or does it need to be replaced? Is there a technology strategy to support business initiatives and improve bottom line performance? Do we have the right technology?
- Should we be specialists in all aspects of supply chain management or do we focus on what we are good at and consider outsourcing as a viable option? Do we outsource to a 3PL?
The new age customer has become very educated, informed and able to place an order in minutes. As technology has created this demand, pressure is placed on your supply chain to meet the requirement. Developing the right supply chain strategy is now the challenge for business. Our team of supply chain and logistics consultants have helped global businesses grow. Having built our experience with a broad range of industries, makes the task of helping your business that much easier.
Our strength is to convert the strategy into a real life solution and then implement.
Your supply chain has always been seen as a network. We see your supply chain in modules or parts. It is much easier to make a part more efficient and cost effective. This is our focus, by working on each part of your supply chain, we can optimise performance. Dealing with an entire supply chain network at times proves to be the wrong approach. The project becomes very complex and does not address the core issues
Supply Chain Assessment Modules
Our supply chain assessments offer clients the opportunity to validate their business direction, processes, metrics and technology applications. Let us conduct a full end to end supply chain assessment or choosing a specific supply chain assessment module to focus on an immediate problem area at an affordable cost.
- Supply Chain Strategy Assessment (Develop a supply chain strategy that balances cost, service and efficiency within a dynamic market place)
- Supply Chain Planning Assessment (Sales forecasting, planning and execution for managing inventory investment for the business)
- Inventory Management Assessment (Manage inventory investment with the right tools and controls within your warehouse or distribution centre)
- Warehouse Management Assessment (Warehouse operation can increase throughput and efficiency with the right layout, storage and processes)
- Performance Measurement KPI Assessment (Supply chain capability increases with regular performance measurement focussed on the right areas)
- 3PL Outsourcing Assessment (Moving to an outsourced 3PL is a significant step & requires careful consideration, planning and implementation)
- Supply Chain Technology Assessment (The right supply chain technology mix will drive performance across the core areas of your supply chain)
Feel free to contact our office for advice or to discuss any specific project requirements.