A Turn Key Solution is a Logistics consulting firm focussed on Logistics optimisation in an advisory, evaluation and implementation capacity. We strengthen a dynamic Logistics Strategy with the right tactical and operational support structure for your organisation. Our goal is process improvement for warehousing, distribution and manufacturing companies by delivering an integrated logistics solution in pursuit of optimisation. We strive to address these burning issues:
Logistics Consultants address your key issues:
- What is the optimum size of our logistics network of warehouses and how do we compare to our competition?
- Should we centralise our inventory into a main distribution centre or continue to run our warehouses independently?
- What would it cost to establish a warehouse in a particular location and how much freight cost would be saved?
- Our transportation costs seem to be out of control, is there a better way to delivery orders to customers more efficiently and at a lower cost?
- We are really challenged for space and will need to expand into a new warehouse. Do we look at outsourcing to a 3PL provider, what will this cost and are we better off in the long run?
"Logistics Consultants unlock your logistics operation to be more efficient and responsive"....
Logistics Consultants experience
Our logistics consultants have the experience and know how from years of practical application to implement the right logistics solutions for your business. Whether its a new warehouse, an established distribution centre or a logistics outsourced 3PL operation, we have undertaken a number of these projects in the past "we know what to look for and how a solution can best be applied".
logistics Assessment Modules
Our supply chain assessment offers clients the opportunity to validate their business direction, processes, metrics and technology applications. Let us conduct a full end to end supply chain assessment or choosing a specific supply chain assessment module to focus on an immediate problem area at an affordable cost.
- Logistics Strategy Assessment (Develop a logistics strategy that balances cost, service and efficiency within a dynamic market place)
- Logistics Planning Assessment (Sales forecasting, planning and execution for managing inventory investment for the business)
- Inventory Management Assessment (Manage inventory investment with the right tools and controls within your warehouse or distribution centre)
- Warehouse Management Assessment (Warehouse operation can increase throughput and efficiency with the right layout, storage and processes)
- Performance Measurement KPI Assessment (Logistics capability increases with regular performance measurement focussed on the right areas)
- 3PL Outsourcing Assessment (Moving to an outsourced 3PL is a significant step & requires careful consideration, planning and implementation)
- Logistics Technology Assessment (The right logistics technology mix will drive performance across the core areas of your logistics operation)
Feel free to contact our office for advice or to discuss any specific project requirements.